2019 Fisher XLS™ 8'-10' (180209-lower)
Call for Price
When Winter Attacks, Fight Back in a Big Way
When winter attacks, fight back in a big way. The next generation of the XLS™* expandable wing snowplows delivers a whole new level of versatility, efficiency and performance. The only expandable plow with independent wing control and trip-edge protection, the XLS plows come with flared wings and are available in two blade sizes: 8'–10' and 8'6"–11'. They are built bigger and stronger to carry more snow and accommodate larger trucks. Maximize handling and capacity with unmatched windrowing productivity so you can continue doing what you do, more efficiently and profitably.
- Plow Blade Construction: Available in powder coat or stainless steel, the XLS snow plow is available in two blade widths. The 31" tall, 14-gauge moldboard features independent wing control and comes standard with a 6" high-carbon steel cutting edge, increasing wear resistance, and the poly wing cutting edges feature trip protection. The blade is also pre punched for easy accessory installation.
- Expandable to 11': The 8' XLS retracted blade extends to 10'. Angle the 35" flared wings forward for an 8' 10" scoop position. The 8' 6" XLS retracted blade extends to 11'. You can also angle the 36" flared wings forward for a 9' 10" scoop position.
- Structural Reinforcement: The next generation XLS™ snow plow features a heavy-duty torque tube and ten vertical ribs for substantial structural support. The tough construction of this channel provides rigidity and blade strength to eliminate buckling under extremely heavy forces.
- Heavy-Duty Slide Box: Hydraulic wing extensions slide laterally across the structurally reinforced slide box, constructed with 3/16" heavy-grade steel to maximize snow removal capacity without buckling.
- Flared Wings for Efficiency: The XLS plows feature flared wings as tall as 36" to maximize snow plowing efficiency at the touch of a button with Retracted Straight, Expanded Straight, Windrow and Scoop modes. The flared-wing design can aggressively cast snow further while windrowing, making it the ultimate windrowing machine. The wings expand forming an even larger plow to move more snow and can retract for transport. The flared wings can be controlled independently, quickly changing the plow configuration from retracted to expanded, to scoop and to windrow.
- Reliable Hydraulics: We produce our own hydraulic system to ensure the highest standards of performance, quality and reliability, giving you a plow that is powerful, responsive and built to last. All critical hydraulic components are fully enclosed for protection from the elements.
- Trip Protection: Our industry-leading trip-edge design protects you and your equipment when encountering hidden obstacles. For improved efficiency and less cleanup, only the bottom edge trips, keeping the blade upright and plowed snow in front of the blade. The FISHER® trip edge uses compression-type springs that never require adjustment and will not wear out like extension springs. The XLS™ wings feature polyurethane cutting edges designed specifically to provide added trip protection.
- Models: 8'-10' (180209-lower)
- Blade Width: 8' retracted; 10' expanded; 8' 10" scoop
- Blade Height: 29"
- Blade Gauge: 12
- Trip Springs: 4
- Vertical Ribs: 10
- Lift Cylinder: 1½" x 10"
- Angling Rams: 1½" x 10"
- Plowing Width (full angle): 7' 2" retracted; 9' expanded; 7' 11" windrow
- Approx. Weight*: 985 lb
- Wear Shoes: Optional
- Blade Cutting Edge: Optional
- Wing Cutting Edge: 1½" x 9" polyurethane
- Mount Type: Minute Mount® 2
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. retracted (2.44 m); 10 ft. expanded (3.05 m); 8 ft. 10 in. scoop (2.69 m)
- Cutting Edge
- Blade: 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm); Wing: 1½ in. x 19 in. (3.81 cm x 22.86 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 7 ft. 2 in. retracted (2.18 m); 9 ft. expanded (2.74 m); 7 ft. 11 in. windrow (2.41 m)
- 985 lb. (788.45 kg)