2019 Fisher Skid-Steer HD2™ 8' 6"
Call for Price
The Quick Way to Get A LOT Done
The all-new FISHER® XRS™ and trusted HDX™ & HD2™ skid-steer snow plows are built to handle the extra demands of skid-steer operation while adding versatility to your snow-clearing arsenal. Clear large parking lots, maneuver between cars and parking islands, and get the most out of your skid-steer this winter.
- Universal Skid-Steer Mounting Plate: The universal skid-steer loader mounting plate makes hook-up fast and easy. Simply align the mounting plate with the u-plate, engage the pins, and you’re ready to plow.
- NEW Oscillating Skid-Steer Mounting Plate: The oscillating skid-steer mounting plate gives you six degrees of side-to-side play that follows contours to improve scraping and cutting edge wear while reducing damage to parking lot surfaces. This design uses the skid-steer loader’s bucket hydraulics to lift and lower the blade for a more intuitive operator experience. (Available as an option on HD2™ and HDX™)
- Operator Step: Both FISHER® skid-steer mounting plates feature a step that allows operators to easily get in and out of the skid-steer.
- HD2™ for Skid-Steers: The powder coated HD2™ skid-steer plow stands up to the extra demands of skid-steer operation year after year. The skid-steer’s hydraulic components provide the ability to angle the blade for maneuverability and efficiency. Relief valves protect the operator and the equipment when encountering hidden obstacles.
- Blade Width: 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Blade Height: 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Gauge: 12 (2.66 mm)
- Trip Springs: 4
- Ribs: 10
- Angling Rams: 1½ in. x 12 in. (3.81 cm x 30.48 cm)
- Plowing Width (full angle): 7 ft. 7 in. (2.32 m)
- Approx. Weight (less mount): 750 lb. (340 kg)
- Disc Shoes: Optional
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Mount Type: Universal Skid-Steer Mouting Plate
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Blade Width
- 8 ft. 6 in. (2.59 m)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. steel (1.27 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 7 ft. 7 in. (2.32 m)
- 750 lb. (340 kg)