2018 Fisher Low Profile 8.50 cu ft
Call for Price
The Results Are Clear
Designed for ice cold reliability, the FISHER® Low Profile tailgate spreaders provide a clear view from the cab when backing up. Perfect for spreading #1 rock salt, calcium chloride and other de-icing materials, these single-stage tailgate spreaders provide visibly better performance in an operator-friendly package.
- Cover: A latching, molded poly lid protects material from the elements.
- Motor: A fully enclosed 1/3 HP, 12-volt electric motor is mounted inside a sealed housing, protecting it from corrosion.
- Controls: Choose between a variable speed control with an "on/off" button and blast option to optimize material usage or a basic "on/off" toggle control (controls are sold separately).
- Corrosion-Resistant Hopper: The Low Profile tailgate spreaders feature corrosion-free poly hoppers for long-lasting performance season after season.
- Material Delivery: Material is delivered by a vertical steel auger. The unique design helps break up clumps and prevents material from spilling.
- Spinner: Models 500 and 1000 both feature a durable 10" polyurethane spinner that delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'. Model 2500 comes standard with a large, 15" polyurethane spinner that delivers a spread pattern of up to 30'.
- Adjustable Feed Gate: On the Model 2500 spreader, a specialized "saw tooth" feed gate and auger design combine to deliver complete, reliable flow control with positive shut-off, eliminating spillage and waste.
- Mounting Options: The Model 500 tailgate spreader comes standard with a Class III receiver hitch mount. The Model 1000 tailgate spreader* requires the additional purchase of one of the available mount options: a Class IV receiver hitch mount, a fixed bumper mounting system, or the Dual Swing mount. The Model 2500 tailgate spreader comes standard with a Class IV receiver hitch mount. (*Mounts sold separately.)
- Optional Top Screen: A steel top screen helps break up large chunks of de-icing material during the loading process to prevent clogging and bridging during spreader operation. It is available as an accessory on all three models.
- Ratchet Straps: Ratchet straps are provided standard for additional spreader stability on the Model 500 and 2500 spreaders only.
- Capacity: 8.50 cu ft. (0.24 cu m)
- Hopper Construction: Polyethylene
- Dimensions Overall (LxWxH): 25 in. x 50 in. x 42 in. (63.5 cm x 127.00 cm x 106.68 cm)
- Approx. Weight (empty): 131 lb. with mount (59.4 kg )
- Motor: 1/3 hp
- Auger (Diam. x Length): 2.63 in. x 9 in. (6.68 cm x 22.86 cm)
- Spinner Size: 15 in. (38.10 cm)
- Spreading Width: Up to 30 ft. (0.91 m - 9.14 m)
- Materials: Salt
- Vehicle Application: Full Size Trucks (over 6,000 lb. GVWR)
- Available Mounts: Standard Class IV Hitch Mount
- 131 lb. (59.4 kg )
- Hopper Capacity
- 8.50 cu ft. (0.24 cu m)